Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Jibber Jabberish

Well it was a fairly quiet day today. It was actually kind of nice. I got up, fed and played with the baby, put him down for a nap and managed to get some cleaning done around my house. I was talking with a friend this morning and complaining about how it feels like I'm always just cleaning the same part of my house over and over again, meanwhile all the other parts of my house are suffering. So today I switched things up and actually accomplished more than normal. I think this is partly because I stayed strong and stayed off the computer. Usually I do a little work, then check things out on the computer, then do some more work, and back to the computer I go. Like seriously, do I really think anything earth shattering has really happened in the 15-30 mins that I've been away trying to clean my house? I don't think so. I really need to get a life!!!!

So aside from cleaning the house, I also managed to get out of the house to meet up with a couple of other 'Island' Mom's and their babes which was really nice. 'Home' days can be extremely necessary, but it's amazing how quickly you start to get cabin fever if you don't leave your house even for a quick trip to the store. And meeting up with other moms and babes is always welcome, even if some of the mom's can be inconsiderate jerks, it's always nice to see the babies :) Sorry, that wasn't nice. I guess I'm just still a little raw from yesterday's events. After that I came home, put the boy back down for a nap (I had to wake him from his earlier nap to make it to the playdate on time) and got more cleaning done and dinner organized. So all in all it was a very productive day, although slightly boring. Tomorrow should prove to be a little more exciting, or at the very least more hectic as I have a list of things that I need to do. *Sigh*. It never ends...

Anyways, that's all for now.

1 comment:

  1. It never does end does it? :) Glad you got out and met up with some other moms! I wish I was one of the moms you got to meet up with :(

    ReplyDelete