Wednesday, May 12, 2010

All Apologies


I don't know about you, but getting caught with your hand in the cookie jar sucks!!! Now obviously my hand wasn't really in a cookie jar, but I've been busted and now feel like I'm sinking in quicksand. The problem with quicksand is the more you struggle, the faster and more stuck you become. And I think that's exactly what's happening as I'm trying to get myself out of this hole that I've dug - I'm just sinking deeper and deeper.

It's a rather big hole too, which is even worse. And I feel bad and ashamed and quite embarrassed to be honest. And I'm sorry for how it all went down, but I'm not going to apologise for my feelings and expressing how I was feeling.

You see, I said some stuff. Now, I'm not entirely sure if it was what I said to another person or if it was something I said in my blog and to be honest, if it was in my blog, then I'm definitely not going to apologise because what I say in here is my outlet, my venting spot, and a place for me to get it all out. Regardless, I shouldn't have been "lashing out" the way I was, even though if it wasn't because of my blog, I have no idea what this person was talking about. Anyways, I do feel bad for what happened. But I can't help how I was feeling - feelings are feelings. You can't judge them anymore than you can judge someones pain. That's something they taught us in nursing school. Someone may say that their pain is a 4 out of 10, whereas another person who had the exact same procedure tells you that their pain is 20 out of 10. Who are you to judge?? Their pain is their pain just as my feelings are mine and no one elses. Perhaps you don't agree with the things I've said but I wasn't just trying to cause shit. I wrote about the things I did because I was bothered or angry or hurt.

Sorry for the vagueness of this post. I don't really want to get into too many specifics. All I want to say is that I'm sorry for what happened and for saying the things that I did. But I was just trying to express myself and how I was feeling and I'm sorry to say, I'm not sorry for that.


















1 comment:

  1. Sorry that you're feeling that way. Sometimes friends that make us feel that way aren't meant to be friends at all. Hugs and kisses to you.

    ReplyDelete