Tuesday, June 1, 2010

New month, new me!!!


June is here!!!! Now what I want to know is, how is it June already??? My last recollections are of April and here we are at June!! I just can't believe how fast the time has gone!!! But the way I figure it, it's time for change. New month, new me!!!! It's time I got myself in gear and get moving!! This means no more lazy days of just playing inside when the weather is 'less than perfect', but rather getting out and going for that walk rain or shine (because if this BC weather keeps up, it will be August by the time we see any sun!!!). So along with my getting out more, I need to break the old routine and actually do stuff!!! Go visit with friends, explore, try new things, get away from the old and embrace the new!! And of course this also means a change for the 'inner' me as well!!! I haven't really liked myself all that much. So it's time for change - new month, new me ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment