Sunday, June 27, 2010

Gifts


I received a wonderful surprise in the mail on Friday. A very dear friend sent me not only a beautiful anniversary card but a very cool bracelet that I absolutely love!!! I have always wanted something like this and now I have one!!!


The best thing about this bracelet though, aside from the awesome friend that gave it to me, is all the wonderful things it has written around it. These are just the kinds of things I need in my life, words and sayings that will help me focus on the positive and try not to dwell on the negative. Something that is easier said than done at times, but something that I really need to make an effort to strive towards. So this bracelet is just perfect for that. All I have to do is look down and instantly I feel uplifted; stronger; more at peace. It's just the kind of thing I need to slow down and pay attention.


Anyways, I just love it so much I wanted to share it with you. Here is the list of words/sayings along it. I hope at least one, if not more, of them have some positive impact on you.


Plant Peace. Live in unity. FREEDOM. Make a difference. Speak kindness. pave the path. LEAD THE WAY. humanity. give back. seek wisdom. COME TOGETHER. Truth. FORGIVE. believe. faith. SOW LOVE. humanity. Make a difference.

1 comment: