Tuesday, June 22, 2010

De-clutterbug

I managed to get rid of some of the clutter in my house today. It wasn't a huge amount of stuff, but all of the baby clothes that I'm not keeping are now out of my house!!! Yay!!! It's so nice not to have the couple of boxes and plastic bags worth of stuff just laying around the house. And as an added bonus, I was able to give it away to a couple of worthy causes in town where parents won't have to pay for it.

Now if only the rest of the clutter in my house was as easy to get rid of... :S

Author Truman Capote (1924 - 1984) relaxes with a book and a cigarette in his cluttered apartment, Brooklyn Heights, New York. Original Publication: A Wonderful Time - Slim Aarons   (Photo by Slim Aarons/Getty Images)

1 comment:

  1. You must have remodeled since I was last there... and got a different husband...? He He! xoxo

    ReplyDelete