Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Fruit Salad??



I've been thinking. Usually posts that start like this mean trouble and perhaps this one is headed that way. But I have been thinking about that phrase "thrown under the bus". Do you know that one?? You hear it all over the place and it's rather fitting because someone is screwing you over and pushing you under the bus and that's it, you're f^&#%^#!!!! I hate this. It sucks.

Recently I have been thrown under the bus and as I mentioned, I have been thinking about this and how it all went down has me a little troubled. The problem is that initially, 'Orange' was on the same road I was on - doing (saying) that EXACT same things as I was!!! We'd both joke about things at 'Apple's expense, both agreed that certain things that she was doing were a little strange, you know, things like that. Doesn't make it right, but we were BOTH guilty. (Just want to note that while Orange and I were saying the same things, I went above and beyond and wrote about things that I shouldn't have which is ultimately why Apple and I are no longer friends). But out of nowhere, Orange threw me under the bus and decided to tell Apple everything I was saying. So what I want to know is, why is it that I've been run over and Orange is still riding the bus??? I don't know why I didn't say something earlier to Apple about this, because Orange was also talking smack behind her back. Maybe I thought I was being loyal or something like that. But why am I protecting someone who threw me under the bus???

So Apple if you're reading this, Orange is just as guilty. Just thought you should know.
And Orange, sorry to throw you under the bus.

No comments:

Post a Comment