Monday, June 7, 2010

Monday Rant

So I live on this fabulous little island and I love it to pieces but I don't love all the un-fabulous things some of the stupid people on this island do!!! I'm all for people taking their dogs with them where they go or leaving them outside the store (tied up) while they do their running around inside.* However, when you just let your dog run wild around the parking lot while you're at the gym, that is a little crazy!! There is this stupid lady that is always down at the store either at the gym or doing her shopping and she just lets her black poodle run around while she's doing whatever it is that she's doing. So here are people coming and going, trying to park or trying to leave, while this dog is running around all over the place. WTF??!?!?!??!?! It is such a pain in the ass. I just find it really annoying when I'm trying to leave and having to worry about backing over some stupid dog that shouldn't even be there in the first place!!! She also lets her dog out running around on the ferry sometimes too, which is beyond me!!! Go ahead, bring your dog, but don't get mad at the person who runs her over, because ultimately it will be all on you!!!

*The only exception to this is of course on hot days. I would rather have your dog run around like a crazy beast than be cooped up in the car on a hot day. That being said, I think people need to be more 'pet' smart. Maybe there should be exams and practical experience that people should be forced to go through before owning animals. Similar to driving a car, you need to pass the written test and then the driving test before getting behind the wheel, you should need to do the same before having a pet, and kids too for that matter. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Oh I think I know who this stupid lady with the black poodle is! Tee Hee!

    ReplyDelete