Friday, June 11, 2010

I made it, I'm in it - now what??


You know that saying, "you've made your bed, now lie in it"? Well my bed is not nearly as nice as this one!!!! It's bumpy and uncomfortable and it sags in the middle so you feel like you're constantly dragging yourself out of a bottomless pit. The covers are non-existent, so I'm cold and I have no support from my 'pillow'. But as horrible as this bed of mine may be, it's my bed. I made it, and now I am laying in it.

I'm curious though...what happens next???


When a husband is in the doghouse, is there a set amount of time that he's supposed to stay there?? Same goes with this whole bed business - how long must I endure this?? Technically it is my own doing and I realize that. But I don't want to be in this bed anymore. What I would really like to re-make this one. Make it so that it is not so bumpy. Make it comfortable. Warm. Supportive.


So after you've screwed up, come to peace with what you've done and said your apologies, I guess there's nothing else you can really do but just suck it up and lay in the bed you've made.

1 comment: