Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Bring on 2011!!!!

Happy New Year!!!



So I don't know about you, but I am SO happy that 2010 is over!!! It's not like it was a horrible year or anything, but it really wasn't the greatest. So I am very glad to see it over and done with and that a new year is here :) I really like 'odd' years and looking back they've actually been the best to me, so hopefully 2011 doesn't let me down. (No pressure or anything 2011, lol).

As you know, most people like to make new year's resolutions. I however don't really believe in them. I think it is a bunch of hooey to be honest. That being said, there are some things I would like to work on this year. For example, I would like to be more patient, change the sheets on my bed every Friday or Sunday or which ever day I decide to do it on, drink more water...things like that. Things that I should actually be able to stick to. I find sometimes that people come up with some really unrealistic expectations of themselves and just end up letting themselves down in the end.

Anyways, hope your year is off to a good start so far. Mine has been a little chaotic as we've been busy organizing and putting things into storage. But hopefully a de-cluttered house will lead to a de-cluttered mind, here's hoping anyways.

Wishing you a year of good health, happiness, love and laughter.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment