Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Have you seen this bed???


Well not literally this bed, but the bedding.
I think it was a few months ago, although I can't be quite sure, but I found this picture in a flyer. I saw it and immediately fell in love with it. I love bold prints like that and you can't go wrong with that color green ;)
Anyways, I decided that I was buying myself a new shower curtain and thought while I was in town I would see if I could find the bedding I wanted. Well, do you think I could find it?? I have looked at the store, online, through the designer's website - nothing!!! It's as if this set doesn't even exist!!! So frustrating!! It's probably from last season or something, but how annoying!!!

3 comments:

  1. Did you check Zellars? Cuz when I googled Colin & Justin Botanical Bedding, I got this:

    http://www.zellers.com/content/en/home/ColinJustinBedding/ColinJustinBedding.aspx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok smarty pants, how did you find that??? I looked and looked and LOOKED some more and couldn't find it anywhere!!!
    You are an angel Lissy, thank you!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that bedding! I love greens. They make my day! My spare bed downstairs has bedding in similar shades to this. When you come to visit, you can sleep in it! ;)

    ReplyDelete