Wednesday, December 15, 2010

It's my party and I'll cry if I want to

So I am feeling a little bummed tonight. I should be very excited as my partner in crime will FINALLY be coming home 1 week tomorrow!!! The only problem is that I need to somehow make it through this week. There's something about that last little bit that seems to just drag and time goes by so slowly. But the reason I'm bummed is because it's my birthday tomorrow. Now I am very lucky to have as much family around as I do, but I'm still feeling a little down about the fact that my favorite person won't be here to share in the day :( This isn't the first birthday he's missed, but that's not the point. And I shouldn't complain because I know other's whose husbands are never home on their birthdays, but that doesn't mean it's any easier. His not being here too has also made it hard to get into the holiday spirit too. I'm so excited about Christmas and I have just about everything done, but no decorating yet. That's the part I'm having trouble with. It just doesn't feel like Christmas without him here...
Ah, I should just stop my whining...only 1 more week to go. Hurray for husbands coming home :)

1 comment:

  1. You're allowed to feel bummed about it you know! Its hard to feel excited about certain things when you're used to having your significant other there to share it with! Hugs to you my friend! And a happy birthday! xo

    ReplyDelete