Friday, January 7, 2011

Flight fright

So I have never really been a fan of airplanes. There is something just so unnatural about them - big chunks of metal with little to no room flying through the air at obscene speeds and heights - talk about freaky!!! I mean, if we were supposed to fly we would have been born with wings. Doesn't help that I haven't been on one since I was in grade 3, but that is besides the point. They just really freak me out and I don't like them. However airplanes have become something of a regular occurrence in my world. Well not mine, but my husbands. When he goes to work, he ends up taking 3 or 4 planes to get from here to there and ya, I am just so glad that it's not me doing all that flying. Anyways, I've just been thinking a lot about planes lately and a book I was reading last night had some crazy turbulence incident in it where people were flying out of their seats and hitting their heads and there was blood everywhere and that didn't really help my 'love' for planes either (especially when hubby still needing to take one last flight this morning). But does that even happen?? Turbulence sending people flying out of their seats?? I may never get on a plane :S

No comments:

Post a Comment