Sunday, January 23, 2011

Awesome awesome awesome

I went to Nanaimo to visit a friend the other day and had a marvelous time!! While I was there I had the luxury to go out and see a movie. I can't even remember the last time I went to the movies and when I try and conjure up the last movie I did see, Sex and the City is what keeps coming to mind and if the really was the last time I went then wow, very sad. But I left baby with Grandma and my friend K and I went out on the town for a little shopping and a movie. What we ended up seeing was the amazing and fantastically brilliant Black Swan, and it has been on my mind ever since!!! It was awesome and I loved it!!! I thought Natalie Portman was phenomenal (despite the skin and bones look she was sporting) and to be honest it was really great to see Mila Kunis in a role other than Jackie on that 70's show. So ya, I really enjoyed it. Have you seen it? If so, what did you think?

2 comments:

  1. I've seen it. It's been 3 weeks and I still haven't decided whether I like it or not. Regardless of my uncertainty, I've been recommending it to ppl. The acting in it alone is worth a sit through, even if you don't love the story.

    Blue Valentine was the same for me, the jury's still out on whether I liked it or not. However, it's a must see. Again, for the acting (and Ryan Gosling...yum). The actors really made you feel like you were inside their marriage, and it was extremely uncomfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you got out for some girl time without the boy! We only realize how important and renewing it is until after we do it!

    ReplyDelete