Wednesday, January 19, 2011

It happened

So I have already fallen off the wagon.
I had the brilliant idea that I would put new sheets on my bed every Sunday. I almost forgot the week before last to do it but lucky for me, one of my cats puked on the bed so I was forced to not only change my sheets but my quilt as well. YUCK!!!! However, I had no such reminder this past Sunday (thankfully) and here we are at Wednesday already and I still haven't changed my sheets yet.
Is that gross??
How often should one change their sheets??
At least it's just me sleeping in them and most nights I have a bath before bed, but I should probably put the new ones on at some point today...right?? Because it's probably gross to have sheets on your bed for 2 weeks?? Who knows. I'm just glad that I didn't make some really big important resolution to cure world hunger or something like that, because that's usually what happens with resolutions. You have all these great intentions and things start off great for a week or two, and if you're lucky even longer, and then poof, you fall off the wagon. Just. Like. That.

2 comments:

  1. If you can still remember when you washed your sheets, then they're clean enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to say that Lissy already made fun of me for changing my sheets weekly. 'Course there are weeks I forget too. No worries! Don't do it until Sunday! Otherwise that totally screws it up!

    ReplyDelete