Thursday, January 13, 2011

Hello, what is your emergency??

Well he finally did it!!! After who knows how many times playing with the phone my little gaffer finally ended up calling 911. Normally he likes to hit lots of 2's and 5's but not this time. We were sitting there and I casually looked over to see what he had pushed and I could see the 9 and then a 1 followed by another 1 and he added one more 1 for good measure and there was the little word talk about that and I instantly grabbed the phone and hit end. I knew they would call back. They always do. So I just waited patiently until they did and then apologised my ass off. So embarrassing. But I'm sure that must happen to them a lot though. I know of numerous people who have had similar experiences. I wonder, do you think they charge you for those??

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha! Love it! You'll get your bill in the mail! No more playing with the phone for the monster boy!

    ReplyDelete