Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Tuesday rant

My husband has a magazine subscription to Men's Health and has been getting it for that past 8 years or so. It's a great magazine and I like reading it too. I even have my own subscription to Woman's Health, although you'd never know it to look at me. Anyways, I'm sure you've noticed that magazines like these have numerous inserts designed for potential future customers and how if you sign up now, you'll receive this free gift or get this amazing deal, you know what I mean??? Well, what I want to know is how come he's been getting this magazine for umpteen million years and has never received anything??? Where is his free gift for being a loyal subscriber??? Why is it that only the new customer's get to take part in these fabulous deals and get the free gifts for signing up?? It's not fair and I call bullshit!!!
I want my free stuff, damn it!!!!

1 comment:

  1. or they offer you a free gift and then apologze whenyour subscription arrives that they were all out of the free gift so you get nothing!

    ReplyDelete