Thursday, July 8, 2010

Stress is the devil

Stress.

I hate stress.

Stress sucks. But unfortunately, I can't seem to escape the stress these days.

There are a lot of things going on in my world right now and I feel like I'm all in knots all the time and I hate it. I've never had an ulcer before but I feel like I'm going to get one. I'm lucky in the fact that it's not my own drama that I'm caught up in, but I'm not sure if that makes it any easier. What's going on is a MESS, and it's ugly and it feels like we are the only ones that are on the right side. But I guess that's how anything goes right? No matter which side you're on, you're on it because it feels like the 'right' side. It just seems like everyone is missing the point and not really seeing who is truly at fault. But of course, there are always two sides to every story and words and tones and feelings are misconstrued. However, that still doesn't make this any easier or better or make the problems disappear.

I just hope for the sake of everyone involved that things get sorted out sooner rather than later. Damage is being done and on a selfish note, an ulcer is brewing.

This sucks!!!

3 comments: