Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I hate days like these


I'm having one of those rough days today and I'm really wishing that I had of just stayed in bed.

There is some stuff going on with a family member that isn't so great and he had some legal business in town today and unfortunately it didn't go very well. It could have been worse, but it also could have gone way better. So that hasn't helped things much. Then later this afternoon I was getting things ready for dinner tonight (I'm going to make potato salad) and as I was sitting in the living room, I all of a sudden got this whiff of smoke and went running to the kitchen to find that my potato water had evaporated and my potatoes were now burned to the bottom of the pot. About ten minutes later my son was playing in the living room and fell on his face and started to cry and when he moved his hands away, there was blood everywhere!!! Turns out he jabbed his soother against his tooth that was just about to come through. Well it's through now!!! Poor little guy.

It has just been one of those emotionally draining days. I hate days like these!!!!

I think tomorrow I will stay in bed :P

1 comment:

  1. Aww hope today is better! Call me if you want. xoxo

    ReplyDelete