Monday, September 6, 2010

Rainy Day

Well it's official, fall is here!!! Or at least it sure feels like fall, especially with the rain we've gotten overnight and today. I'm not complaining though, I love fall. I love days like today when it's raining and a little blustery outside and I'm warm and cozy inside. I would describe days like today as a 'soup day' and that's exactly what I've decided to make today, a nice big pot of chili!! But I find days like today rather peaceful actually. The baby is down for a nap, my husband is out doing some errands and I have the house to myself to just breathe, relax, and re-boot. I think the only thing missing is a nice cup of tea.

1 comment:

  1. I love Fall too!
    And rain!
    And tea.
    Especially tea...
    Sometimes (all the time), I love tea this much...

    http://countrymama-livingthecountrylife.blogspot.com/2010/09/dexters-humpy-duck.html

    ReplyDelete