Saturday, October 2, 2010

Not impressed!!!!

I've been waiting for what seems like ages to get my 'new-to-me' car. FINALLY, yesterday I am able to bring it home!!! It is so nice to have a vehicle again. Or was nice.
I was doing a few errands today -checking the mail, buying some light bulbs from the building supply, and dropping some laundry off at my Mom's - and when I was leaving the credit union to go home, the car made a funny noise when I started it and after I had backed up, I noticed a nice puddle of lime-yellow liquid on the ground. I'm pretty sure that it was coolant and that the coolant had come from my new-to-me car that had just come from the mechanic's the night before. But I didn't notice any other leaking for the rest of the day, so I thought I was OK. Not quite so. I ended up going out later on and when I was coming home discovered that the car was starting to get a little hot and kept on getting hotter and hotter. Well, turns out that whatever they had fixed has now broken or was never fixed properly in the first place or something else has screwed up because there was hardly any coolant left in the little container and she was leaking and there was smelly hot steam and basically, it is NOT good and I am SO NOT IMPRESSED!!!!!
What a fucking piss off!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment