Saturday, October 30, 2010

Thanks a bunch, jerk!!!

It was a typical fall day here on the island but without the rain, so I thought it would be a great idea to take the boy to the Spit and get some fresh air. So we're out there, having fun and running around and playing on the beach and it's wonderful. There is this one side that has a little hill, so the gaffer was walking up it and falling backwards and it was awesome. He was having a great time!! As I was watching him though, I noticed something on the back of his pants. It wasn't a huge area, but there was what looked like dog shit on the back of his leg. No biggie, shit happens. So I grabbed him to try and get some of it off and as I was just about to release him I had this sinking feeling of 'oh no'. Well my feeling was correct and I took a look at his hand and sure enough, he had a nice fist full of dog shit. So gross!!!! I got as much off as I could and then we headed for wipes from the car. I should have gotten the picture before I wiped the shit off because there isn't that much left on his poor little hand and it's too bad that the picture is blurry, but I think you get the idea.

So I just want to say a big thank you to the assholes for not picking up after their dog. Then again, shit does happen but I just wish that it didn't have to be smeared in between my son's fingers!!!!


1 comment: