Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!!!

Well Halloween has come again and it was a great day!!! I was so excited for this year because last year the little gaffer was only two months old and couldn't really enjoy the 'festivities' to the fullest. However, this year was a little different. We found him the most adorable giraffe costume (I've had a thing for giraffes since he was in the womb and I figured this would probably be one of the only years I could get him to wear a costume like this) and boy did he ever look cute!!!! Unfortunately my husband went back to work this past week so he missed out on the fun from today, but we still had a great time going to visit friends and relatives and then going to the fireworks at the community center. The little guy just LOVED them!! I'm really looking forward to next year... :)
Anyways, hope you had a great Halloween too!!!


My little giraffe and his little duck buddy

Happy little guy


Watching the fireworks with Grandma



HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!





1 comment:

  1. OMG! So cute! He makes an adorable Giraffe! Love the picture of him and your mom! xoxo

    ReplyDelete