Friday, April 23, 2010

Totally disgusting

While I was driving in town yesterday, I passed a man driving and from his window came a HUGE billow of smoke from the cigarette he was smoking. YUCK!!!!
Smoking grosses me out at the best of times, completely disgusted me while I was pregnant, and the thought of smoking while in such a tiny area is just revolting!!! I can't even imagine it and think how stinky you would be afterwards and how gross your car would smell too!! I was discussing with a friend the other day how nasty a hotel room is when someone has smoked in it, that stale, awful smell - yuck!! There's nothing worse than walking into a room only to discover that someone has smoked in it and now you have to spend the night with the stale stench. I suppose if you're a smoker, it may not bother you. But to someone who doesn't smoke, it makes me sick! And seeing that guy yesterday just nauseated me!! Why someone would smoke in their car is beyond me!!!! At least the guy had his whole window open. Sometimes you'll see people smoking in their car with all their windows rolled up, like they're hot boxing with tar smoke.
Anyways, that's my thought for the day - smoking is gross ;)

3 comments:

  1. Both my kids bring it to my attention when they see someone smoking in their cars. I'm glad they think its just as gross. I saw a pregnant woman trying to push her son in a stroller with her little girl walking beside her while trying light a cigarette when we were in Edmonton. Grrr!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is revolting!!! I truly don't understand some people!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just thinking that it's very rare nowadays to even find hotel rooms that still offer smoking rooms! Which is AWESOME b/c yes, I concur. Smoking is revolting.

    ReplyDelete