Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Drives me crazy

It's probably my own fault because I keep doing it, rather frequently actually, and you'd think I would have learned by now, but no, I haven't. Do you ever find yourself thinking about things right before bed or in the middle of the night after you've gotten up to pee or put the covers back over your baby? Maybe you're thinking about the things you need to add to the grocery list or the conclusion to that paper you've been working on, or maybe you're thinking about an email or letter or blog even that you're going to write. You get it all planned out or figured out in your head, maybe even go over it a few times just to make sure that you've got it down pat, have your plan of action all ready to go. Then because you're satisfied with what you've come up with, you happily go back to sleep only to wake up in the morning unable to remember ANY of it!!! GGGGRRRRRRR!!!! This drives me crazy!!! Yet, I always seem to find myself doing it...why is that? I've learned that I can't survive without lists, I make lists for everything - for camping, traveling, groceries, yet somehow think I can remember an entire paragraphs worth of information all on my own???? Ya, guess what?? IT never happens!!!
So I have a few options I suppose. I can either 1) stop doing this, 2) keep a notepad beside my bed so that I can write things down that I need to, or 3) just keep doing what I'm doing in hopes that one of these times I may actually remember everything.

1 comment:

  1. Ha Ha Ha! I vote for a note pad beside your bed! That saves you from jumping out of bed at 3 in the morning to add something to your list!

    ReplyDelete