Monday, November 15, 2010

The time is near...

So I need some help. I've got an appointment to get my hair done next week and I'm kind of at a loss as to what I should do. It's been a long time since I've done anything with it. And let me tell you, it is time for a change!!! I was thinking of getting it trimmed up/cut or maybe even an entirely new style altogether and some color. Now I don't know if I want to dye every hair on my head, but I definitely want some color in there other than just brown. Darker, lighter, maybe some of both, I'm not sure. All I know is that I need a perk me up.
Any ideas or suggestions would be great, I would love to hear them!!!

P.S. I found this picture on we heart it...there are some fabulous pictures of hair there, but I would love to hear what other people think and not just what I think :)

No comments:

Post a Comment