Tuesday, August 31, 2010

First Birthday Fun



Hurray!!!! My son is now 1!!!!! I don't even know where the time went, but on Sunday, we celebrated his first birthday and it was a fabulous day :) It was one of those kind of cloudy but warm days, perfect for a party out at the spit. We had some good food, some good visits with family and friends, and some rather yummy birthday cake!!!! And to top it all off, the little gaffer made out like a bandit (which is a huge help to me)!! So all in all it was a great day!!! Hard to believe it's all over already. Funny how that happens. You put all this time and effort into planning and organizing something, like a party or wedding, and then you blink and it's over!!! And I've found that these built up events fly by even faster as I've gotten older. Oh well, it was a lot of fun and I think he had a great time and he absolutely loved being sung to over and over.

So Happy 1st Birthday to my little gaffer :)







1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to the little monster! Wish we could have been there! xoxo

    ReplyDelete