Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The time has come

Well I am finally getting around to cleaning up this mess I call home. It's so frustrating because most days I am just cleaning up the same spots over and over again. It's always the kitchen/dishes and if I'm lucky the bathroom, but nothing else ever gets touched!! Well today I have abandoned the kitchen and bathroom and focused my attention elsewhere. I can actually see the wood of the computer desk now, something I haven't seen in quite awhile. I don't know how it happens, but clutter and crap find themselves quite at home in my house. Perhaps it has something to do with the fact that the house is the size of a sardine tin and there are no closets. Rather frustrating if you ask me.
Nonetheless, it feels good to get things cleaned up and tossed out!!!

2 comments:

  1. Good for you my friend!

    Come on now, its not the size of a sardine tin! I was thinking more along the lines of a bottle top, tic tac package, match box... sardine tin implies more leg room! ;)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cleaning? Pfft.
    I only do that when I'm PAID to.

    ReplyDelete