Sunday, August 8, 2010

Blah blah blah

It is 3 weeks until my baby's first birthday. I don't know how this happened so quickly, but all of a sudden we're well into August and now I have to get my butt in gear and get myself organized and figure out what I'm doing for a cake and food and all that fun stuff!!! God!!! I am excited but I'm torn and it's stressing me out and I'm feeling somewhat down too so that doesn't help. There's something about being stressed and depressed that don't go well together. Needless to say, it was a very blah kind of day with no motivation or progress or really anything at all. I'm actually surprised that there are real words in this post and the whole thing isn't just 'blah blah blah blah blah'.
Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day :S

No comments:

Post a Comment