Thursday, February 10, 2011

Fairness??

Do you ever get those nagging feelings? Usually they are about something that you have forgotten or should be doing or that something is wrong. Well I have been feeling this way today and it sort of follows along the lines of choice number 3. It was just about a year ago now that I was a huge bitch and did some ranting and raving about a couple of people and ended up losing them as friends. But what is troubling me is that it wasn't all my fault (what I did was entirely my fault). Now I know I should just leave it all alone and get over it and for the most part I have. Seriously, I rarely ever give either of these people a second thought and have just left things alone. However, every now and then I can't help but relive the chain of events that led up to the big blow out. Like what I have been doing today. Do you ever find yourself doing this? Going over things that you should have left in the past ages ago and come up with valid points yet there is no point in doing so because there is nothing you can do about it now?? Not like I really want to do anything about it except try to exonerate my own name a little bit, but do you know what I mean??? It just feels wrong that I walk away as the horrible, rotten, awful friend and them the innocent victims. Doesn't seem fair. But then again life isn't fair, is it??

Never explain yourself. Your friends don't need it and your enemies won't believe it. ~ Belgicia Howell

1 comment: