Monday, December 6, 2010

Happy December :)

Hello December, did you know that I love you?? I think I love December even more for the fact that it marks the end of November, a month that I positively hate!!! I don't even know what it is about November that makes it so wretched, but I hate it!! And to make it even worse this year, my husband was gone for the entire month, plus some (he left Oct 27th and won't be back until Dec 23ish). So that definitely did not help November any. I am much happier now that December is here :)
I am also very happy to be home!!! This past weekend I travelled to the big city of Vancouver for a little shopping and a Dr's appointment for my mother. It was a wonderful trip but I am so happy that it's over and that we're back home and trying to get back into our routine. I did however have a fabulous time at Ikea (I don't know many people who DON'T love that store) and I could have spent far more money there had we had more room in the car. It's a good thing that the little guy has his own seat or otherwise he might have had to come home on the roof of the car. Many a fabulous treasures were found there, that's for sure!!!
Anyways, just wanted to say Happy December :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad November is over too! Glad your trip to Vancouver was a success but I'm a little disappointed you didn't come home with IKEA stuff stacked on the room of your car like the commercial! ;)

    ReplyDelete