Sunday, May 22, 2011

Weed free!!!

A lot has happened in the garden since I was on here last, but I just had to make sure that I put up an updated picture of the veggie bed. It looked pretty bad in my last garden blog and now all the weeds are gone!!! Yay!!! Took a little doing to get them all, but it's done!! (Actually, this was done over a month ago, but it's taken me this long to blog about it!!) Now we just need to get the veggies in there and we'll be set!! Can't wait!!! I'm hoping to make my own salsa this year with mainly ingredients grown by us - so tomatoes, a few different types of peppers, jalapenos, and herbs :) And of course there will be bruschetta too - mmmmm, we love bruschetta!!!




Veggie bed all weeded - those are the strawberries at the farthest end




Raking out the dirt. My little man was very into helping his Daddy with the rake...





...going for a 'ride' here it looks like. But either way he sure enjoys helping :)











1 comment:

  1. It looks wonderful! I love bruschetta too... just sayin' xo

    ReplyDelete